(Cancer, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Medical Reimbursements)
Agent Contact Information
10/18/2017 - Open Enrollment Information for Staff
- As part of Open Enrollment for 2018, Mr. Mike Martz will be available to meet with employees regarding benefits other than the State Health Benefit Plan. These include such benefits as Disability, Dental, Vision, Tax-Sheltered Annuity, and other plans offered. Below is Mr. Martz’s schedule for the coming weeks.
Monday, Oct. 23rd - UPSA
- Tuesday, Oct. 24th - GES
- Wednesday, Oct 25th - CMS
- Thursday, Oct 26th - GCHS
- Monday, Oct. 30th - LOA
- Week of Oct. 30th - Central Office, Transportation Department, Pre-K, and PREP Center
- If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Thomas McClendon at 706-453-7688.
Allstate Cancer Phone number to verify coverage is, 1-800-521-3535. Website is www.ahlcorp.com. If you have a cancer screening that is covered by the wellness benefit, you can file online or by printing off the claim form, which can be found on the website. Examples of a wellness benefit are mammograms, pap smears, colonscopies and prostate antigen tests.
Delta Dental Phone number to verify coverage is, 1-800-521-2651. Website is www.deltadentalins.com. Here you can find dentists, check claims status or print out an ID card if needed.
Superior Vision Phone number to verify coverage is, 1-800-507-3800. Website is www.superiorvision.com. On the website, you can find providers and print out ID cards.